Nbad bank balance check: NBAD stands for National Bank of Abu Dhabi. The bank has been in function for a long time and is designed to create utmost comfort for the region’s people. For better access, the bank has come up with prepaid cards that make it easy for users to keep a close check at their expenses and make transactions whenever required.
Here we will teach you the right way of checking the NBAD bank balance.
The right way of checking the NBAD number:
- Visit the official website of the bank, which would be under the name of PPC. On the official website, a specific area is dedicated to taking care of card services by NBAD.
- On the page, you will be required to add information sourced on your card. Add the last two digits of your card number correctly.
- In the next column, enter the Card ID number.
- Once you press the Go button, you will be redirected to the next step.
- You will get access to ‘Transaction Details’ on this new page.
- Via the website, you will be able to access the last transactions you have made. You can also check different dates of transactions too through the page.
- The debited, credited, and the total amount is sourced right next to every transaction for the utmost convenience of the users.
Contacting the customer care
We know that not many of us are good at using the internet for bank-linked services. If you are among such people, I would highly recommend using the customer care toll-free number. There you will be directed to a customer care representative who will listen to your queries and give you handy and real-time solutions. You can also check your bank balance after telling intimate details to the representative.
As the internet has advanced, checking the bank balance is no longer a hassle. Here we have suggested an easy way to check NBAD bank balance. The two easy methods can be used by anyone, and you will get a hold of your financial situation within no time.